Topps NFTs 2022-2023 Roadmap
As the end of 2022 is fast approaching, the Topps NFTs would like to share our roadmap for the remainder of 2022 and 2023.
In 2022 the Topps NFTs platform received some major upgrades including account verification, a new purchase processor for credit card purchases, and various site improvements. To finish off the year, the Topps NFT team listened to what our collectors have been asking for and are happy to announce the following:
- International Wire Withdrawal is available for German and Canadian collectors with accounts over 90 days of age. As we monitor the success of offering international wire withdrawal to two of our largest international markets, we’ll look to expand this to other supported countries.
- The long-awaited Transaction History page is ready and will be slowly introduced to collectors on ToppsNFTs.com. Once available, collectors will be able to view their complete transaction history by visiting the transaction history tab in their Manage Account & Settings page! Transaction history will be rolled out beginning in Q4 and we intend to have transaction history viewable to all collectors by the end of 2023 Q1.
- Custom Branded Pages will offer collectors a home base for their favorite and/or preferred collection. What this means is your Bundesliga or MLB NFTs will have a homepage dedicated just to them! These customized pages will offer a one-of-a-kind experience for collectors to view their favorite NFT products.
- Topps NFT Collectors Set Page will be receiving a makeover. We will be bringing you improved collection stats and data to improve your hunt to complete a set!
For 2023, the team is ready to hit the ground running and has begun work to bring collectors these heavily desired features:
- Bundles–Bundles will allow collectors to put multiple NFTs in a ‘bundle’ for sale on the Marketplace! Say you have 5 NFTs of the same player/character in different variants or sets that you want to sell, you’ll be able to add them to one bundle and put that on the marketplace!
- BURNING–The team is aware of how many collectors would like to see an option to burn NFTs released on toppsnfts.com. The team is still in early discussions, but we are looking forward to bringing burning to the platform in 2023.
- Showcase Updates– In February of 2022 Topps NFTs introduced Showcasing, a way to create your own view of your Favorite NFTS! In 2023 we will be bringing new features and options to take showing off your NFTs to the next level.
- Favorites–Everyone has a favorite something, whether it be a player, a sports team, or a collectible. The Favorites feature will allow collectors to bookmark a card in the marketplace as their favorite to track the card listing better.
In addition to the four items listed above the team is working on bringing, gifting, community and challenge pages, auctions, and crypto & other payment options to ToppsNFTs.com in 2023.
You may be asking, why is there no content mentioned on this roadmap? That’s a great question! Stay tuned to the Topps NFTs blog for updates on your favorite NFT brands and what we have in store for 2023!